Thursday, January 15, 2009

Start at the beginning

This whole "book club" came about after Gina and I read the Twilight saga. See, she read them first and sparked my interest to read them. I had heard of them several months before but at the time i didn't want to start reading a series (I was pregnant and didn't want to have the baby before I could finish them). Anyway, it drove Gina up a wall to talk to me about the books while I was reading them. Since she was done and knew everything about the story, it was hard to keep things a secret when I was guessing at them. So we decided then that we would read books at the same time. And we did. And thus its our "book club." Our first read together was The Host by Stephenie Meyer. More about that on my new post, Kandis

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I am all about reading this year! It has been way too long since I have done something to let myself escape. Casey has his video games & now I have my reading. I listen to a lot of my books, just b/c I don't always have the time to sit, but still I am loving the stories.

    ReplyDelete