Monday, March 9, 2009

Echo Park by Michael Something

I can't remember the author's name (Connely, i think) and this was a checked out book from the library and long since been returned. Again, I am behind on my review.

So this is a cop murder mystery. As in its a cop who is solving a murder. Its a good read. An who done it type of read.

i will say that when it was all said and done it reminded me of James Bond. In the way that its a reoccuring character for this author but you don't get too much detail about him and my guess is that every book has a new girlfriend. very James Bond.
I would have liked more of a love story but thats me. I definitely didn't see the end coming so that was good. Oh and there is a lot of cop lingo in the book, it really adds to the feel. And its a good page turner.
Kandis

No comments:

Post a Comment